BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 11, 2011

Annyeonghaseyo ! (;

Awkward smile 1!




Awkward smile 2!






T.o.p's korean name : 최 승 현 / Choi Seunghyun , -----> .
I DINT KNOW AND I WROTE HIS NAME WRONGLY FOR SO MANY TIMES.
lol i am so pro , i create some funny chinese name for him . -.-

So today was tuesday ..Obviously it's tuesday duh
went school as usual.
but best thing about today was i woke up at 6.40am. My normal wake up time was 6.05am.
I feel so good , i get 35mins extra rest LOL. just kidding, something wrong with the alarm i guess. thank god im not late for school haha.
well, as usual, gossip-ed with my friends in class .
And we talked about big bang.
OKAY IT WAS SO SADDDDDD.
we almost teared when we talked about it. cause if daesung dint get into the car accident , everything was fine, big bang will probably have a concert in malaysia and we'll get to see big bang in real life. AND NOW everything wasn't the way it should be.
Conclusion, i just wont get to see T.O.P . let's cry!
well, sigh let's get back to other topic. :'(
oh and not to forget ryan's funny face without spec also. lolol too bad no picture
nothing much until school's over.
Me and nicole is so....our bladder is so full and the nearest toilet is unavailable, so we rush to the further toilet. HAHAHHA so unlucky la.
oh and i finally get to said hi to the 'prefect' which me/my friends think he's good-looking. and yesh, he's good looking, seriously hohoho! :P
so i walked home with ivy with a very good mood. hahahhah!
gossip-ed with ivy and well, got to know each other more!
well that's all for now.

And for the ones who know, my birthday is soon.
I'm kinda stress for it lol! cause it'll be awkward so well, i kinda warn my friends about what-not-to-do and they respond like 'so, who cares? why should i listen to you?' Such good friends huh . HUHUUH :'( please don't k. :p
hm and SMKSU's carnival day is on this saturday , 16 July ! who's coming? See you there.
LOL and the other day , sunday is seafield's carnival day. I'll be going hahah , i'll pokai man $$!
well, i guess that's all. can't wait for my clothes that i ordered online. Faster arrive !

P/S : just when i was about to post this , guess what happen?
i accidentally backspace all ! and i re-typed all this GRRR!
LOL JK!!!! good news.
outside of my house 'honk honk'' .
The clothes i ordered online have arrived ! and i was satisfied with the clothes ! lovely ! (;
say hi to my pretty clothes. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment